Adriana LOVES to help me in the kitchen. Any time she sees me get out an egg, she has to be the one to crack it.
Mom-Tip: Let them crack in a separate bowl, or you’ll be pulling shells out of your cookie dough.
I’m always looking for ideas of things we can do or make together. She loves it and she’s constantly learning through everything we do.
What You'll Need:
I bought a three-pack of mini (4oz) pizza crusts from Target, which was the perfect amount for us. There are different sizes and different size packs. Check the size of your air fryer beforehand so you can be sure they fit.
Perks of owning a pizzeria: the sauce! I brought some sauce home from the restaurant and it was perfect. You can buy pizza sauce at the grocery store or make your own. Check out my homemade pizza sauce recipe here.
We used regular mozzarella cheese for our pizzas. You can use any kind of shredded cheese you’d like! Mix it up. Next time I’m trying colby jack & mozzarella.
The toppings are the BEST part of the pizza. This is where you can personalize your pizza to your liking. Adriana wanted extra mushrooms on her pizza while I had mushrooms and pepperoni. You can use whatever you’d like. Just know that some toppings (green peppers for example) may not cook the entire way through.
Cooking Your Pizza
Once your pizzas are ready, preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees. I have an oven style air fryer. I cooked the pizzas one at a time. Once the air fryer is preheated, place the pizza on the middle rack and cook for 3 minutes. Move to the top rack and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from the air fryer & enjoy! It’s that simple.
Air Fryer Personal Pizzas
- Air Fryer
- Pizza Crusts
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Toppings of Your Choice
- Place the pizza crust on the air fryer tray.
- With a spoon, add desired amount of pizza sauce onto crust. Spread around evenly.
- Add your desired amount of cheese to the pizza and spread evenly.
- Add your toppings to your pizza.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Once preheated, place your tray on the middle rack and cook for three minutes.
- Move your tray to the top rack and cook for an additional three minutes.
- Remove tray from air fryer. With a spatula, move your pizza to plate.
- Cut & serve!